European Foreign Exchange Movements and Financial Institutions
- foreign exchange risk and EMS
- EMS exchange rate fluctuations
- the effects of risk-based capital standing on European financial institutions and the rest of the world
- European banking acquisitions and corporate control issues
- interest rates and the cost structure of the French banking systemEuropean Foreign Exchange Movements and Financial Institutions is a valuable source of helpful information for students in MBA and PhD programs and for technically-oriented finance professionals with banking research interests.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|